Item #34160PRO (Case of 30)
BRUDER Moist Heat Eye Compress
Microwave Activated Moist Heat Compress featuring patented MediBeads technology
A clinically proven and natural way to treat chronic dry eye, MGD and Blepharitis.
Simply microwave for 20-25 seconds and apply for 10 minutes. The BRUDER Moist Heat Eye Compress helps stabilize the tear film, improves oil gland function and slows tear evaporation.
Properly hydrated and lubricated eyes can expel bacteria and debris more efficiently so your eyes will feel refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Safe for frequent use
- Self-hydrating – no need to add water
Patented design for optimum conformance and comfort.
• Microwave for 20 seconds. To increase heat, microwave in additional 5 second increments. DO NOT EXCEED 30 seconds.
• Always touch test before placing over eyes. If the compress feels too hot, remove immediately and wait 1-2 minutes before reapplying.
• Apply for 10 minutes or as prescribed by your doctor. If reused within 30 minutes, reduce heating time by half.
• Wait 2 hours after use. HAND WASH ONLY in COLD water with a mild detergent.
• Air dry for at least 24 hours before use.
• Wash if exposed to makeup, creams, oils, grease or food.
• If using daily, consider replacing after 6 months.
• When microwaving, remove all shelves or trays. The rotating try may remain.
• To keep the compress clean, place it on a dinner plate on the rotating tray.
• After treatment, you may experience some blurring in your vision. Your tear glands are releasing beneficial fluids. The blurriness will clear within a few minutes.
• Compress should NOT be applied tightly. May be applied without straps.
Click on the link below to download additional instructions:
Use and Care instructions - Spanish
Use and Care instructions - French
★★★★★ Great Product
My doctor recommended eye compresses twice daily (in fact, she recommended this product), and this is a big improvement on using a wet washcloth. It really works well. You heat it in the microwave, and it is ready -- no mess.
★★★★★ Fantastic My doctor recommended this product for my dry eyes. I have tried a number of products in the past, including a sock full of rice, heated in the microwave. This product is the BEST ever. Quick and easy, so it's one I don't mind doing every day, sometimes twice a day.
★★★★★ Easy to use, you place it ( the mask that has the beads in it already) - I place mine on the kitchen paper - so it remains clean at all the time - in the microwave for 20 seconds, and it's ready to use. Place it on your eyes -and enjoy it 5-10 min. of a wonderful time. I put a timer on , just because I can fall a sleep very easily with the eye mask on :) Really recommend this product- it's worth every penny. I bought it because my optometrist recommended for my dry eyes. It works!
★★★★★ Miracle-like relief from dry-eye for at least a few hours. The urging of a Mayo Clinic ophthalmologist helped me overcome misgivings about the price of this warm eye compress and I will be forever grateful. Other reviewers have mentioned shorter duration, but my Dr specifically recommended a 7 minute compress time, after heating appropriately in microwave. Beware if you wear makeup! Yes, it will melt onto the mask (which can be hand-washed). Consider the 7 minutes some much-needed downtime mid-morning, mid-day, or whenever you can get horizontal without embarrassing yourself at the office. The effects are instantaneous - it takes one to two minutes for the pristine, glassy layer of appropriately oiled tears on my eyes to clear. Then I have to fight the urge to admire my moistened eyeballs in the mirror. Truly, a miracle of relief for this (cheap, stingy and vain) dry eye sufferer.