Item #61080 Bruder Cold Therapy Eye Compress
The eye compress is soft and flexible and may be applied directly to the skin without a cover.
Excellent post-surgical compress.
This gel free product is condensation free and double sealed for longevity. Hand wash as needed and store it for repeated use.
- Safely delivers timed-release cold treatments
- Reduces inflammation and swelling
- Relieves eye irritation caused by allergies
- Excellent post-surgical compress
- Provides cold therapy treatments that comply with medically accepted protocols.
- Proprietary non-gel soft pad conforms to the body to provide relief from pain.
- Protocold pads are condensation-free and will remain dry during treatment.
- Latex-free, Non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
- No special covers are required.
- May be washed & disinfected.
PROTOCOLD PADS may be wiped clean with an antiseptic or surface washed with COLD water as needed. DO NOT MACHINE WASH. Once dry, the pad may be returned to the freezer until needed again. Allow surface to dry completely before returning to freezer. DO NOT PLACE A WET COLD PAD IN THE FREEZER.
• Cold therapy sessions should not last more than 30 minutes.
• If the area becomes uncomfortable or painful, REMOVE IMMEDIATELY.
• When therapy is complete remove from affected area.
• Compress should NOT be applied tightly. May be applied without straps.
★★★★★ Recommended by my doctor to provide eye relief caused by my allergies.
★★★★ Excellent way to relieve puffy eyes.
★★★★★ Relieved my sinus pressure.
★★★★★ I use this especially when I have a headache and am trying to sleep. Size covers all I need on my face and forehead and the best part is ...it works! Fits around the curves of your face. I can find nothing wrong with this...LOVE IT!