Item #54112DISP (Self-feeding Dispenser with 10 Compresses)
Eyeleve Contact Lens Compress
EXTENDS COMFORTABLE WEAR TIME OF CONTACT LENSES WHILE REDUCING THE RISK OF INFECTION
From the Bruder family of health and wellness products comes a breakthrough in contact lens comfort: Eyeleve™.
Specially designed with patented MediBeads® technology and silver-infused EyeOnic™ anti-microbial fabric, the Eyeleve Contact Lens Compress provides an effective moist heat treatment to promote the eyes’ natural hydration.
Eyeleve Contact Lens Compress provides consistent, therapeutic moist heat that promotes natural hydration and alleviates symptoms of meibomian gland dysfunction (MGD) and contact lens-related dry eye (CLDE).
By stimulating glands and increasing oil production, Eyeleve helps stabilize the ocular surface to reduce dryness and extend comfortable wear time of contacts. The patented ergonomic pod design includes an adjustable nose piece designed to fit all facial types, while the comfort stitch helps take pressure off the eyes.
Patients simply microwave for 20 seconds and wear for 8 to 10 minutes. Fast acting. East-to-Use. A perfect addition to the wear protocol of ALL lens wearers.
* 2018 UAB Study: The Effect of the Bruder Eye Hydrating Compress on Contact Lens Discomfort in Contact Lens Wearers
• Microwave for 20 seconds. To increase heat, microwave in additional 5 second increments. DO NOT EXCEED 30 seconds.
• Always touch test before placing over eyes. If the compress feels too hot, remove immediately and wait 1-2 minutes before reapplying.
• Apply for 10 minutes or as prescribed by your doctor. If reused within 30 minutes, reduce heating time by half.
• Wait 2 hours after use. HAND WASH ONLY in COLD water with a mild detergent.
• Air dry for at least 24 hours before use.
• Wash if exposed to makeup, creams, oils, grease or food.
• If using daily, consider replacing after 6 months.
• When microwaving, remove all shelves or trays. The rotating try may remain.
• To keep the compress clean, place it on a dinner plate on the rotating tray.
• After treatment, you may experience some blurring in your vision. Your tear glands are releasing beneficial fluids. The blurriness will clear within a few minutes.
• Compress should NOT be applied tightly. May be applied without straps.
Click on the link below to download additional instructions:
Use and Care instructions - Spanish
Use and Care instructions - French